Chosen Crew for My Opening Sequence


I have researched crew members who have worked on horror films in the past, and I have chosen who I want include in my film.

Director - Parker Finn

Films: 'Smile', 'Smile 2', 'Laura Hasn't Slept', 'The Hidebehind'


Editor - Elliot Greenberg 

Films: 'The Conjuring: Last Rites', 'Crawl', 'Chronicle', 'The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia', 'Sorority Row', 'Quarantine'


Music - Joseph Bishara

Films: 'Insidious', 'The Conjuring', 'Malignant', 'Annabelle', 'V/H/S Viral'


Cinematographer/Director of Photography - Daniel Pearl

Films: 'Friday the 13th', 'The Apparition', 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre'


Screenplay - Mary Harron  

Films: 'American Psycho', 'The Moth Diaries'



Producers - Victoria Hirst and Christian Halsey Solomon

Films: 'Suck', 'American Psycho', 'American Psycho II: All American Girl', 'Sweet Evil'



Executive Producers - Joseph Drake and Ernie Barbarash

Films: 'Don't Breathe', 'Don't Breathe 2', 'Evil Dead', 'The Possession', 'Drag Me to Hell', 'The Grudge', 'American Psycho', 'The Boogeyman', 'The Boogeyman 2'


Costume Designer - Isis Mussenden

Films: 'The Hand That Rocks the Cradle', 'American Psycho', 'Drag Me to Hell'


Production Designer - Jeanne Develle

Films: 'American Psycho', 'Vampires'

Comments

Popular Posts