Ideas for My Title Cards


My research has shown that opening sequences almost always use title cards for the name of the film, but also other things like the production companies, the cast and the crew of the film.

Now I have decided on my actors, director, other crew, production companies and the name of my film, I have created a rough list of the title cards I need to produce. 


The font I will be using for all of my title cards is Trajan - a font that is frequently used for titles in films from the horror genre.

Title of film

One By One


Actors

Andrew Fredrickson, Amy Carpenter, Jamie Forrest, Steven Murry, Adele Douglas 


Crew

Director: Parker Finn

Editor: Elliot Greenberg 

Music: Joseph Bishara

Cinematographer/Director of Photography: Daniel Pearl

Screenplay: Mary Harron  

Producers: Victoria Hirst and Christian Halsey Solomon

Executive Producers: Joseph Drake and Ernie Barbarash

Costume Designer: Isis Mussenden

Production Designer: Jeanne Develle


Production Companies/Logos/Idents:

Warner Bros.

New Line Cinema

Blumhouse Productions

Comments

Popular Posts